WE BUY USGI PARTS!
PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL DETAILING WHAT YOU HAVE
Fulton Armory M39 EMR *
Part #: FA-M14-M39EMR
The Fulton Armory M39 EMR (Enhanced Marksman Rifle) is comprised of our acclaimed M14 Service Rifle fitted with the Fulton Armory Scope Mount, installed in the Sage EBR tactical chassis system with a cut-away 12 O'clock rail to accommodate the scope mount.
A faithful recreation of the USMC's premier battle rifle of the war on terror.
Weight: 11.90 lbs
- Receiver: Fulton Armory (Meets All USGI Material, Heat Treat & Geometry Specifications)
- Scope Mount: Fulton Armory, M1913 Picatinny Rail, Professionally Fitted & Installed To Receiver
- Barrel: Fulton Armory, 22" 1x12, GI Contour, Chrome Moly, National Match Quality
- Parts: GI & True Mil Spec Parts Throughout, FA Forged Gen II Bolt & Op Rod
- Op Rod Guide: Sage EBR Op Rod Guide Block
- Muzzle Device: National Match Flash Suppressor With Bayonet Lug
- Handguard: 3, 6, 9, & 12 O'Clock M1913 Picatinny Rails, With Detachable Forearm (Integrated With Stock)
- 12 O' Clock Rail: Cut Away At Receiver To Accept Fulton Armory Scope Mount
- Stock: Sage Tactical Chassis, Designated Marksman, Aluminum
- Butt Stock: Sage, Telescoping, With Adjustable Cheek Rest & Butt Pad (Integrated With Stock)
- Included Accessories: One 10 Round Magazine, Black Nylon "Silent" Sling, & Owners Manual
- Fulton Armory Precision Guarantee: Under 1.5 MOA (With Federal Gold Medal Match Ammunition)